This month has been a busy month. I was in Seattle for a week at the beginning of June, back and forth to Bozeman, Mt, twice, and down to Cincinatti and Minneapolis twice too. The upside, I got to eat at Wienerschnitzel three times this month, kind of a big deal. I usually go corndog and mustard dog or bacon western. Man those are good dogs. I could eat there everyday. Jess is just starting to look like shes pregnant again, but barely. Shes been feeling fairly well, and looking pretty hot for a mom of almost three. Beckett has been playing lots of baseball in the yard and Ella has been running around trying not to hurt herself. She's always beating herself up tripping, falling, cutting her lip. Shes a mess, but pretty tough. I put some more pics on here and will add some of the kids swimming in our new inflateable pool soon. It says summer like KoolAid and BBQ. They love it, and it reminds me of California. You know what doesn't remind me of California, frickin mosquitos. We've also been playing lots of bean bags, kind of big pastime for us and our friends around Fargo. Beer and beanbags just sounds right.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute are you all!? Blog on cuz.
robin
Cornhole!! Please tell me you guys call it cornhole in Fargo and you were just avoiding the name in the blog to avoid everyone asking you what the heck 'cornhole' is!!??
We play all the time here in VT as well. You say beanbag I say cornhole...tomatoe...tom"ah"toe eh Cousin?
Hugs to you, the kids and Jessica!!
I agree...it is definitely called Cornhole!
Yes, we do call it cornhole. Justin has just always called it bean bags. I just want to be clear that Fargo is not behind the curve. :)
CORNHOLE!!!!!!!!!!! We had a 'hole tourney on the 4th too. By the way, I may go pick up a c-dog tomorrow...you put me in the mood. Baj
Post a Comment