Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hoover Dam


I drove out to the Hoover dam last week while I was in Vegas. If you haven't been there, check it out, pretty cool, especially considering they built it 70 years ago. Well, they're building a bridge across the canyon. It is the highest "dam bridge", get it, I've ever seen. You couldn't pay me to drive across that thing. No way.

3 comments:

Deja said...

what up playa! my dad has been working on that bridge project down there for a about 5 years now. he has sent me some pretty sweet pics along the way, that shit is crazy. anyways, i'm glad to see you started your blog. deja does most of the blogging but it's fun to see pics of everyone. you guys all look great! i know dude, it's crazy that i have three kids now. it's so wierd just having one baby to deal with, it's about a million times easier!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude im liking this website thing. You should put more pics of the fam up especially beckett and ella. Shauna says beckett looks just like you. Sucks for him...haha. We're in the middle of working on coming up there. Cant wait to get back to Nodak..... later

Alysa said...

I have seen them building that thing, and it looks way too high to ever go across! Too scary!!!