Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is new

I'm going to try this since a few friends have convinced me to do it, Baj, Wiscomb. I sit around in airports with lots of time, so I can update this with lots of kid picks and worthless info of our cold lives in Nodak. So.....

This memorial day we wanted to take the kids to the zoo, but we didn't. Why you ask? Because it was 40'F and windier than hell. Those two combos make a bad day at the zoo, so we read animal books, ate chicken, and watched the geese on the pond in the backyard. NOTE: If you have geese in your backyard, get them out. Last year they pooped all over the place. They're a mess, and they will chase you.

Beckett turned 3 two weeks ago. He got a baseball glove and ESPN Better Batter baseball. Its a batting machine that is the sweetest. He plays that thing all day, and goes yard constantly. I'll get some pics up soon.

Ella is starting to talk, a lot. There is already enough talking in our house. She is exploring every corner of the house and is always up and down the stairs which still freaks me out a bit.

Jess is feeling pretty good and the due date is going to around Nov. 20th. We'll have three kids in the house this X-mas, and that is going to be crazy. I'm home most of the time, so for the most part its great. Sometimes I need to get out to keep my sanity, but this new job is a million times better than the last. I actually get to sleep in my own bed, I'm still getting used to that. Last week I was in Vegas, this week I work 1 day, and next week I'm in Seattle. It could be a whole lot worse.

1 comment:

Alysa said...

Yay for a Stimpson blog! Can't wait to read more about our cold weather friends :)