Friday, October 3, 2008

Thought I'd add a new update since its been more than a while. I'm sitting in Hyannis, MA, and I figure I better get some new pics out before these kids grow up any more.These last few months we've been pretty busy. I've been out of town quite a bit, Vegas, Bozeman, Laramie, Detroit, Houston, Baltimore, Sacramento, Little Rock, Kansas City, you get the idea. Jess has again been playing SUPERMOM while I'm gone, watching the kids while getting ready for round 3, with an expected due date of November 20th. We're excited to have another little rascal to join the family, and more excited to find out what we're having since we didn't find out this time. Jess and the kids are doing well, and I'm lucky enough with my job to spend more time with them than ever before. Ella is a book maniac. She reads all day, mostly "The Gruffalo", which she is reading in the picture, and any books about Dora.
I took Beckett to the golf course for the first time this summer, and he loves it. It works well for me too, since he likes to spend some time in the rough looking for balls, and last trip he found two. I can't go wrong there. Turns out the kid can putt, but his drives are coming up a bit short. We're working on it.
She's just cute, seriously, and shes a bit sassy. Maybe a lot sassy.
Beckett likes to say his prayers before he goes to bed.

No comments: